Wednesday 15 June 2011

Bell Nuntrita


                                             TumBz uP for her!!! ^_____<


1st judge: Hello, wut is ur name?
Bell: I'm Bell Nuntrita
1st judge: What r U goin to show for us today?
Bell: I'm going to sing two songs which I remixed them myself.
1st Judge: Let's do it.
<SONG PLAYED>
Blue Shirt M.C : I love her already. ^__^
1st Judge : U deceived me ever since our first met. It's impossible.
Female Judge : Isn't she pretty? She is. I have to say U really nailed it. But then the song was change, I was like stunned. We all were. Wut do U say?
3rd judge: I actually sensed something. What was it? I knew that she's not what she looked like. But when she started singing, I thought I had lost my senses. Then, she change her voice. So, I can count on my senses again. Anyway, I must say it was really good. Let's see what'd the judges say.
1st Judge: Miss Nuntrita, I said it's impossible. It is possible now, I vote YES.
Female Judge:  YES from me too.
3rd judge: Just keep deceiving, please. You've just got 3 YES.
[Miss Bell walk away n get hugs]
Female judge: I'm upset now. Those guys have known me for 10years. They've never hugged me a bit.
<Bell's Interview>
"They'd always made fun of me. Called me FAG, QUEER. But what could I possibly do? And my dad had never accepted for what I am. The worst, he once beat me badly. He beat me hopping I'd quit being a transsexual. I want to tell my dad that... I love you and I finally made it now.


F.Y.I~ She did to the final but Im not sure either she win or not. but, her performence every week is WOW!  n her father give her full support. ^_______^ Such a caring father.

2 comments:

  1. U baru tgok ka dis one pet?? I tot I ever show u. Nice kan? ^____^

    ReplyDelete