Monday 13 June 2011

Things dat make my world go ROUND~ *like mary-go-round~

OFCOZ!!! VOLLEYBALL yeaH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ghihihihi... I have been watching this game since at Kolej Kesihatan Awam Kuching. But, for 3 sem I never try to play, coz I think my hand will get hurt when I slaP dat ball... but now?? Once I touch the ball, I really cant STOP thingking of it. Seriously~ I played this game after de  sem 4th VB Tournamnent. n from dat MOMENT, im craze for it every evening. 

[1 FACT] After class, I will automaticLY seeking for weather through our class window. If it gonna be rain, I will make a "call" to Mr. Rain & Miss. Sunshine. I guess we already be bestfren4ever. HAHAHA!! But, seriously can't communicate well with Mr. Thunder. But, luckily I hv this friend who can easily negotiate wit him. AHHAHA!!! This friend also been known Zett Thunder. ^___<

This is ONE of my bestfweN! his name is Hafis. he is the same like me. Bcoz, we both are VB'aholic. AHAHHA!!! Hafis!!! kita akan main lg nanti kan???? I will waiT!!!!! owh ya, wut is he doing? hurmmm... dat is one of our "tiang" for VB net. Bein creative! act, dat one is NetBall thingy... Its ok, if I'll  bein one of the lect at KKAK later, I will sponsor for VB's "tiang". TumBZ UP!

This is Azwan! also KNOWN as Zett Thunder. He is the one who will call for Mr. Thunder. Without him, GAME is just like playing at dessert. Can U imagine it? NO sound, NO fun, n NOt interesting at all... Datz why, I cant play well if he is not playing 2gether. Same goes wit the others. We r 6 (SIX), we cant play well if 1 of us absent. AHAHHA!!! dat is why we known as G6. Wut is G6 mean? Its mean nothing, but in the game, we will Fly'in Like a G6. YEaH!!!! 

This is Andy Yet. He is my roomate since 1st semester in KKAK. Beside, he also good at VB game. Sumtime, U cant predict his ball. mmg bikin  panas juga la kadang2... HAHAHHA!!! Wut is he doin??? Mayb he is doin some pose there, buT! wut he wanna show is that BIG round cement block. Only KKAK VB players know wut is it function for. HAHAHAH!!! *for straightening~
This is MY SMILE, MY HAPPINESS n MY BOYFRIENDs N GIRLFRIENDs.
BESTFREN 4 EVER N EVER n EVRRRRRRRRR~~~~~~~~~~



N finally!!!! This is how we PLAYING VOLLEY BALL!!! yeaH!!!! AHAHAH!!! 

Once the ball is in the air, THE GAME BEGIN!!!

1 comment: