Thursday 16 June 2011

[Hidden taleN_ONE]



This is my very first art.. I mean, I draw n then colour it. Before this, I just do the drawing only, but one day I suddenly become inspired to colour it myself, using Photoshop. Owh ya btw, I draw all this pix in a blank paper 1st n then I take picture using my N70 camera n save it into my laptop. Then, I edit this pix using Photoshop CS4. n doin the colouring too. I didnt learn how to colour it using CS4, but I just use my instinct. So I guess, nice job for the first try huh? yeaH!  ^^, 

*I guess the hand part and i mean everything is not a perfect drawing, but I'll try to improve it. Later... HAHA!


OWh! this is my 2nd art. I name this one as "Misa Atsuko". also known as my dearest n lovely n crazey fren dat sit next to me in lect hall. As U can c the 2nd pix, her hair look messy n I cant colour it perfectly... so i cut her hair n become the 3rd pix. I guess it is more better. n really look like her. AHHAHAH!



This is my 3rd arT! ^___^ I name this pix as "Sighing Joshua". HAHAHAH! I guess, when I draw this pix, I hav something dat bothering in my head. dats why i excidently insert my emotion to this drawing. but, still nice! weeEEeE!!!!


Owh!! I wisH I can have this hair cut. This is me in "Nice Hair Version". AHAHAH! cOOL!!! I want this kindda hair style!!!
>_____<!!!

*p.s I will update my other ARTs in the future. So, hope U guys keep updating my blog n bcome my Follower is a pleasure. ^_____< domo arigatou ne minna!~

No comments:

Post a Comment